Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Recap

My life really isn't exciting enough to write a blog post everyday.  But I am committed to doing it, so I apologize if some of these posts are all over the place.

One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is go to On the Rise bakery in Cleveland Heights for sticky buns and coffee.  Their sticky buns are out of this world.  This morning I also picked up some cinnamon raisin bread which was awesome.  I highly suggest you stop in for some baked goods if you are in the area. 

Today I finally got a phone!  I had to turn in my phone on my last day at the last job (oct 16) and I had some issues getting them to release my phone number so that I could keep it.  After a series of many annoying phone calls and headaches, I was finally able to get things sorted and I am back in the 21st century.  

This video was the clip of the week on The Soup.  It just doesn't get old.  I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful autumn weekend!

No comments: